Sponsor a Congressional Policy Intern
Sponsor an ISF Congressional Policy Intern and provide students and young professionals with real-world, one-of-a-kind experience on the Hill.
ISF's Congressional Policy Internship provides an inside look on how Congress works during students' Spring, Summer, or Fall semesters. Interns work side-by-side with members and staff on the Hill, observing the legislative process, developing research skills related to public policy, and assisting full-time staff with their duties. Participants leave the program inspired to run for office, take jobs in Congress, or start their own meaningful policy- or advocacy-related initiatives.
For policy students interested in a career in government, the internship provides a unique opportunity to learn how to impact and implement policies focused on remedying injustice and creating a more equal, equitable world for all
WHY SPONSOR AN INTERN?
By sponsoring an ISF Congressional Policy Intern, you help ISF accomplish the following critical goals:
- Increase diversity and inclusion on Capitol Hill
- Increase American Muslim presence in government
- Fund the next generation of American Muslim leaders
- Provide a student with real-world experience in government and policy
- Further justice for Muslims and other historically marginalized populations
- Directly impact policies that affect our community
- Create a better world for our children and generations to come
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
1. Contact Somayeh Nikooei, ISF Director, at SNikooei@IslamicScholarshipFund.org about your interest in sponsorship. You can also schedule an appointment via the Schedule button below.
2. Choose to mail a check with your full or partial sponsorship to:
Islamic Scholarship Fund
ATTN: Somayeh Nikooei
1935 Addison Street, Suite A
Berkeley, CA 94704
3. If you'd rather not mail a check, please follow the Get Started button below to pay with debit or credit card via ISF's Sponsorship Form.
I would like to schedule a meeting with ISF's Director to discuss how to fund an Intern.
I'm ready! Please take me to the donation form to establish my sponsorship.
Other Ways to Give
I'm not ready to fund an internship yet, but would like to give to ISF.