We’re growing our team this year and are hiring a full-time program coordinator with a passion for social justice to support our programming. We’re happy to pay up to $60,000 in salary for the right candidate.
- Prepares and tests online program applications
- Assists with the selection and award process for program recipients
- Supports the recruitment and training of selection committee members
- Distributes and collects program surveys and report findings
- Maintains applicant and recipient database
- Facilities the growth of programs by increasing number of applications received and applicants awarded
- Engages the alumni by providing resources and opportunities
- Stays informed of best practices and new program models
- Hosts information tables at events and promotes the programs
- Supports graphic designer in preparation of marketing material
- Supports outreach and marketing of all programs on social media and email platforms
- Remains the communication contact person for ISF’s programs
- Provides administrative support if needed
- Trains and supervises office interns
- Participates in weekly staff meetings
- Assists in fundraising activities as needed
- Coordinates community outreach
- Manages social media platforms
- BA degree
- 3-5 years programming experience
- Excellent verbal, reading and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate level computer software skills including data entry, Office Suites and Outlook
- Experience with graphic design a plus
Compensation: The Salary range is up to $60,000, for the right candidate. Compensation will include health benefits and retirement plan.
You will love this job if:
- You want help make a positive impact in representing Muslims and Islam in the US.
- You really enjoy doing a variety of tasks, rather than the same thing over and over.
- You’ve worked as programming coordinator and have excellent references.
This job is not right for you if:
- Your job is just a paycheck, and the idea of being on a mission to help student-scholars enter policy and media related fields doesn’t float your boat.
- You need more structure and a lot of guidance in your work because you haven’t done programming work before and are not a creative and critical thinker.
Location: ISF is a national organization; however, our office is located in Berkeley, California.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.