Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Programs and Operations, this position is responsible for the coordination and execution of ISF’s four main programs: Scholarships, Film Grants, Congressional Leadership and Development Program, and Youth Workshops.
This position also supports administrative activities at ISF and provides support to the Senior Director of Programs and Operation and President as needed.
- Prepare and test online program applications
- Plan workshops, manage all logistics, secure date, speakers and venue
- Engage and train volunteers for appropriate program activities
- Prepare/coordinate marketing material
- Spearhead outreach and marketing of all programs
- Lead programs
- Ensure programs operate within the approved budget
- Response to questions about programs
- Monitor program activities on a regular basis and record findings
- Create an evaluation system that monitors the effectiveness of each program.
- Report program activities. Alter and improve programs to improve efficacy.
- Prepare annual program evaluation results
- Provide administrative support for daily operation
- Train and supervise office interns
- Participate in weekly staff meetings
- Answer to calls and emails
- Assist fundraising activities as needed
- Coordinate community outreach
- Manage social media platforms
- Plan weekly emails
- BA degree in. In lieu of degree 4 years equivalent work experience will be accepted.
- 2-3 years program planning, community organizing or related experience.
- Strong public speaking and training experience/skills.
- At least 1 year leadership experience.
- Knowledgeable in an administrative role
- Ability to develop goals, plan, organize and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal, reading and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think critically and resolve problems independently
- Intermediate level computer software skills including data entry, Office Suites, Outlook. Experience with graphic design a plus
- Ability to maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships
- Professional conduct and appearance.
- Commitment to ISF’s mission
ISF is a fairly young organization with very ambitious goals. We are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about our goals and objectives and is willing to work relentlessly for the greater good of the society.
This is a full-time opportunity for a candidate to receive an attractive compensation package based on work experience, while serving the community and helping bring about long-term change. Salary range: $42,000-$50,000.
Compensation will include health benefits and retirement plan.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.