We’re growing our team this year and we are hiring a full-time development coordinator with passion for social justice. The salary range is up to $60,000 for the right candidate.
- In association with the Director and the development team, create and implement a short and long-term fundraising plan
- Plan, organize and host special events and presentations locally and nationally
- Support the planning and execution of ISF’s annual banquets. Coordinate and plan the event, utilizing host committees and other volunteers to reach the banquet’s attendance and fundraising goals
- Work with ISF alumni on a national level and plan intimate fundraising dinners
- Understand the psychology and cycle of giving.
- Organize and maintain close and genuine donor relationships.
- Develop and help implement a strategic outreach plan for various communities
- Identify grant opportunities and corporate sponsorship programs
- BA degree
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Excellent presentation, reading and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate level computer software skills including data entry, Office Suites and Outlook
- Experience with graphic design a plus
- This position requires traveling domestically
Compensation: The Salary range is up to $60,000, for the right candidate. Compensation will include health benefits and retirement plan.
You will love this job if:
- You want help make a positive impact in representing Muslims and Islam in the US
- You really enjoy doing a variety of tasks, rather than the same thing over and over
- You’ve worked as a development coordinator, know how to host professional events and have excellent references.
This job is not right for you if:
- Your job is just a paycheck, and the idea of being on a mission to help student-scholars go to college and grad school to impact public policy and media doesn’t float your boat.
- You need more structure and a lot of guidance in your work because you haven’t done leadership work before.
Location: ISF is a national organization. Our office is located in Berkeley, California. Remote applicants are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.